The SRI Process — Production
|Development » Production » Delivery|
As soon as the sales order is signed and a deposit is paid, SRI is in full motion to manufacture your product. We now enter the next phase: Production.
1. Molds and samples are created to product preliminary product for client approval. SRI will QC samples before they are shipped to make sure that the sample process goes as quickly as possible.
2. After you get the pre-production samples, you can give us feedback on the samples. Sometimes there are minor changes that need to be made or sometimes clients realize that they would like something completely different. SRI and our factories may determine that there is a better or more efficient way to achieve the same idea or look. This is the time for these changes – actually, it's the last opportunity to change things before production costs are incurred.
3. If adjustments are needed and additional samples are required, we'll ship out samples to you for review again. At the point that the sample cycle is complete we'll move on to production.
4. Production begins when deposits are paid, molds are finished, samples are approved and all the artwork and shipping information has been received by SRI.
5. One of the biggest pluses of working with SRI is the fact that our full time QC staff will monitor production from start to finish. Depending on the quantity and complexity of the product, production can take 30 to 90 days. You don't have the time to do daily or even bi-weekly QC for 3 months — we do. That's why we're here!
|Online Project Questionnaire
Get the process started by filling out our online project questionnaire. A SRI representative will contact you within 48 hours with factory information.
See examples of the projects that SRI has managed for clients in the past.
Get in touch with our account representatives to discuss your project.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to your questions about project management.
Return to The SRI Process