The SRI Process — Development
|Development » Production » Delivery|
1. Submit a Project Questionnaire (PQ) form. This document will assist you in considering many of the details related to the product you wish to create. Click here to fill out the PQ form online. Or you can click here to download the PDF version.
- Can you describe the product and the packaging quickly and simply to someone who doesn't already know what you are talking about? This is a good position to take as you fill out the PQ.
- Will the product require customized equipment for production (e.g. molds)?
- What quantity of product will be ordered if the price is right? Are there different price points for different end distributors (mom & pop stores vs. box stores like Wal-Mart/Target/Michaels/Home Depot)?
- How will the product be packaged for distribution to your customers? Do you have all of your box store or television packaging (QVC/HSN) requirements?
- When do you need the product delivered? This may already be determined by your distributor – make sure that you schedule enough time to receive and ship out of your own warehouse if you are not drop shipping directly from China.
- What is the reasonable life of the product? How many reorders do you think you'll be doing? If you can plan ahead you can save money on production costs and shipping.
3. Receive SRI proposal. SRI will submit a proposal to you indicating price, lead-time, molds and production details and delivery options.
4. Once all the details are agreed up you can sign a sales order (SO) or issues a purchase order (PO) and pay a deposit.
|Online Project Questionnaire
Get the process started by filling out our online project questionnaire. A SRI representative will contact you within 48 hours with factory information.
See examples of the projects that SRI has managed for clients in the past.
Get in touch with our account representatives to discuss your project.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to your questions about project management.
Return to The SRI Process